The Classic: Houseblend prime cuts of ground beef marinated with onions and spices.
- 1 pack - 500g of frozen and ready-to-cook Beef Kebab Mix
- 1 pack - 1kilo uncooked Basmati Rice
- 1 bottle - 350mL original Garlic Sauce
- 1 bottle - 150mL signature Hot Sauce
Pan Frying (Basic)
- Step 1 Slice some tomatoes.
- Step 2 Mold your kebabs to your desired shape.
- Step 3 Heat the pan to medium and add a dash of cooking oil.
- Step 4 Pan fry the kebab until it is golden brown.
- Step 5 With the same oil used in cooking the kebabs, pan fry your tomatoes.
Grilling (Advanced with a metal skewer)
You can grill over charcoal your kebabs, tomatoes/onions.
- Step 1 Wrap the kebab mix in a metal skewer shaping it along the skewer with equal thickness. (Tip: After placing on the skewers, chill a bit to avoid crumbling. If you do not have as metal skewer, you may use an Iron-Grid)
- Step 2 Cook over grill
NOTE: Best served with our Persia Grill Original Garlic Sauce, Signature Hot Sauce.