Pastry with savory fillings such as potatoes, cashew nuts, raisins and peas.
Inclusions: 12 pcs of frozen and ready-to-cook Vegetable Samosa only
Instructions in cooking:
- Step 1 Thaw your frozen samosa pieces.
- Step 2 Heat the pan to medium and add a generous amount of cooking oil.
- Step 3 Pan-fry your samosa until it is golden brown.
- Step 1 No need to thaw, place in a oven-safe metal, ceramic, or glass pan or dish.
- Step 2 Set oven to moderately slow to moderate
- Step 3 Brush with olive oil.
- Step 4 Bake in oven for 5-10 minutes as desired or, until crust is golden.
NOTE: Best served with our Persia Grill Original Garlic Sauce, Signature Hot Sauce, and home-made tomato salsa.